Friday, April 29, 2022

 

WHAT I GOT FROM MY LEGACY ‘MPS’

 Early morning prayers, life skill lessons s by Principal Ma’am, old friendships, amazing teachers and unlimited fun are some of the things that come to my mind when I hear the word ‘MPS’. And slowly that time came to a throttling halt.

In those 10 years of heavenly abode that I spent, I now realize that I have learned many things from MPS that have created an undaunting impact on my personality. Apart from the academic field that continues to guide me in my endeavors, the school has taught me valuable lessons that I wish to respect, cherish and follow for life.

Foremost among these include a habit for disciplined life, learning on how to interact with peers, facing challenges with resolute mind and having respect towards elders. Infact, the habit of saying ‘Namaskar’ has continued to this day!

As a senior, I participated in organizing stalls in the school fete and dressed as a teacher on 5th September. From these I have learned organizational skills, time management, team work and a lot of experience.

As the years continue to pass in this short that we humans enjoy, what I have learned from MPS and the legacy which I carry, will continue to inspire me.

As I try to limit myself in 200 words (which I know I will exceed!), the zenith of joy and nostalgia fills my heart as I secretly wish to god to give me a chance to wear that brown dress once more!

 

HEMANT GUPTA

 


21 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renu Gautam.
    Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anjali Bhargava
    Well said

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anjali Bhargava
    Well said

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good
    Pooja Rathi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krishna Sharma ( nice 👍)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Krishna Sharma (Nice 👍)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very well said
    Priya Maheshwari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aparna
    Well said

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aparna
    Well said

    ReplyDelete

  Children are like wet cement: whatever falls on them makes an impression.” – Haim Ginott   Moral values are defined as guidelines that a...