Tuesday, March 15, 2022

 

Bond with my Alma Mater


MPS has given me a lot more than I could have ever even desired. It is the primary reason I get to study in one of the most prestigious colleges in the country. This school has always served as a place of intellectual freedom for me. The passionate way of teaching and the emphasis on conceptual clarity instilled in me a yearning to discover and a love for knowledge. But more significantly, this school has taught me to be more loving and accepting. It has contributed to my overall development. More than making me just an ideal pupil, it has made me a better human.

It is, however, not just the knowledge or values that have stuck with me; it is also the skills that my teachers inculcated in me. Good communication skills, ability to give prompt and witty responses, persuasion & managerial skills, ability to multitask, and a more confident personality is the reason I have been able to crack various interviews and entrances. Through the various skills I acquired, I have been able to make new connections and build a strong network.

Getting opportunities to participate in various co-curricular activities has helped me build a strong resumรฉ and CV. All of this has contributed to making me a person who is happy with her life and achievements, yet is always striving for more!

I will be forever grateful to MPS for making me a capable and successful person.

Ananya Srivastava

St. Stephen's College, University of Delhi


 

24 comments:

  1. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ sky is the limit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome

    Vikash Kumar Sharma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said...��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woderful.Keep it up

    Kirti Srivastava

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Anaya
    You are right
    All mpsite proud
    Who are in country and abroad

    And always remember and give respect to their mps school


    That's why school is always keeping new milestone for their new students


    Great job you have done


    God bless you dear

    All the best for future

    ReplyDelete
  6. ����

    ReplyDelete
  7. ����

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for acknowledging your alma mater
    All the best
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well said๐Ÿ‘

    Priya Maheshwari

    ReplyDelete

  Children are like wet cement: whatever falls on them makes an impression.” – Haim Ginott   Moral values are defined as guidelines that a...